- When the customer places and order via the website, we may verify contact details, method of payment, tax status and payment currency prior to processing an order.
- Abrel at its discretion may decide to accept or decline an order for any reason
Method of Communication
- On placing an order via the website the customer is required to provide a valid email address, which we may use to communicate the status of the order or any other communications relating to the order.
- Abrel will not be responsible for the non-delivery of email communications to the customer, due to the failure of the customer’s email system or spam filters
- Shipping, freight and insurance costs are the responsibility of the customer
- Shipping costs will be prepaid and added to the order
- The customer can also decide to provide Abrel with their shipping account details
- If there are local taxes or VAT rates applicable, these will be added to the order
- Customers with local tax or VAT exemption must provide a valid certificate of same to Abrel prior to order processing
- If the customer receives goods that have damaged in transit, the customer must keep the shipping carton, packing materials and goods.
- If the customer receives damaged goods they must contact their relevant sales agent or email email@example.com
- Prior to returning a product, the customer must contact their relevant sales agent or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorisation) number.
- Returns must be made within 30days of the invoice date and must include the original Invoice number, description for the reason for the return and be in the original packaging.
- The customer is responsible for the freight cost on returned product.
- Abrel will not accept returns which are solely due to customer ordering errors.
- Customer specific and custom engineered parts are non cancellable and non returnable.