Vacancy: Production Operator
Abrel has an immediate opportunity for the role of Production Operator within the Company. This is a full-time and permanent position, day work Monday – Friday (no shift work) with an immediate start.
- Perform solder and rework of SMT/Thru Hole Assemblies
- Familiarity with Surface-Mount Technology (SMT) electronic components and SMT /ThruHole assembly process an advantage
- Knowledge of Loading Diagrams/PCB Assembly
- Ability to take responsibility for quality and inspection of work performed.
- Ability to work to Quality Procedures/Work Instructions
- Accuracy, attention to detail and manual dexterity are key competencies of this role
- Stores & Logistics responsibilities include receipt of incoming goods and inspections, Work in Progress (WIP) returns, courier booking, wrapping, boxing, shipping and general operative duties as required.
- Experience is desirable but not essential.
- Candidates must be entitled to work within the EU and/ or possess the relevant working Visa and have a good working knowledge of the English language.
- Hourly rate will be disclosed on application
If you interested in applying for this role, please email an up-to-date CV and Cover Letter to the HR Manager at email email@example.com or via post to the HR Manager, Abrel, Keating Road, Raheen Business Park, Limerick, V94EY03.