Abrel has an immediate opportunity for the role of Sales Manager within the Company. This is a full-time and permanent position.
The Sales Manager will manage and develop existing key accounts and generate new sales activity across Europe, USA and ASIA. The ideal candidate will be a focused and organised sales professional with excellent interpersonal and networking skills who can deal comfortably with senior engineers and managers within the customer base. A key requirement will be the ability to work with the customer from a design concept stage right through to completing the sale.
Act as the primary customer contact for Abrel while managing existing customer accounts and developing new customers across Europe, USA and ASIA.
- Develop and ensure the achievement of agreed company sales targets.
- Construct sales forecasts and monitor and report on sales achievement to Senior Management.
- Lead and develop sales with support from Management through the implementation of strategies designed to identify, profile and analyse new business opportunities in local and export markets.
- Actively contribute to the formulation and implementation of the short, medium and long-term business strategies for the company and lead the formulation of measureable KPI’s relative to the business development strategy.
- Participating in relevant industry trade shows and events and networking within the Semiconductor community.
- Build and maintain strategic business relationships with key customers that will ensure the Company maintains a continuous marketing presence resulting in the expansion of sales opportunities for the company’s products.
- Ensure that customer care is highly reflected throughout all aspects of work undertaken and that each customer is handled in an efficient and professional manner.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Travel both nationally and internationally when required.
- Manage the company’s sales pipeline, setting goals, targets and deliverables for the company’s various agents and distributors.
- Assist the Sales Department in the preparation of customer proposals and quotations.
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as determined by the Company.
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualification in an engineering related field (Electronic Engineering or a related discipline), with qualifications in Sales and Marketing an added advantage.
- Highly motivated, target driven self-starter with 5 years+ proven track record working to set KPI’s in technical sales and account management within the semiconductor industry, or a technically similar field.
- Strong selling, communication, interpersonal, relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Time management and organizational skills with a disciplined approach to follow up with customers.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Consultative approach to customer engagements, dealing with challenging issues and with a rigorous focus on clearly identifying customer requirements.
- Have the ability to communicate complex customer requirements to the relevant departments within the company.
- Fluent English speaker essential with French and/or German an advantage.
- Full clean driving license.
- Renumeration package is competitive and dependent on experience
If you interested in applying for this role, please email an up-to-date CV and Cover Letter to the HR Manager at email firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to the HR Manager, Abrel, Keating Road, Raheen Business Park, Limerick, V94EY03.